Tuesday 26 July 2016

My last area!

July 12, 2016

Hey guys!!

Well,  first of all I just want to let you know that my letters for the next 6 weeks aren't going to be as good (detailed) as the letters I  have sent the last six weeks! Elder Larsen had a device where we typed bits and pieces of our letters through the week and it stored all the information until we got to the computers where we just plugged it in and it spat all that we had typed out. SO I,  have been doing that for the last six weeks and that's why my letters have been so much better! LOL! So, don't expect too much from me now!!

The biggest thing that happened this week is that I got transfered and so did Elder Larsen!! They took us both out. Elder Larsen went to Rosario and I am still here in Pergamino but in a different area and with a different companion! His name is Elder SIlva and he is from Brasil!! Hahaha - my last transfer in the mission and I finally get a comp who does not speak english! Pretty funny! But he seems cool! I really like him and the Brazilians always are very good missionaries so we will do awesome! He doesn't know the area, nor do I so it will be interesting! I am looking forward to it!

I was sad to say goodbye to Elder Larsen! He is a really good guy and learned a lot from him! I was sad to say goodbye to Centro as well, since I felt like we finally were starting to gain the confidence of the members and see the fruits of our labour! It was a very interesting group of people, but I am very grateful I had to chance to get to know them!! I will miss them!

We were working with a kid that is 9 years old! It was really cool to see his progression and on the 30th of july he will be baptized!! His inactive mom came back to church and is getting along just great with all of the Hermanas so that awesome! It was a miracle that we found him and I am excited to go back to see his baptism!!!

Nothing else is new this week! We are lost lots and trying to get to know the members and the investigators that they had! The good thing though, is that the pension is really nice! It's in an apartment building and it's pretty modern! I realy like it! One of the best ones that I have lived in!!

I love you guys!
Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment